Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thanks for a great term

Greetings! I want thank you for making this blog a useful tool for our sociology class. I had a vision of how it might come together in this, its maiden run. You guys exceeded my expectations. I appreciate your candor and the respect you showed your classmates.

I will be using the blog again in the spring term. Feel free to check back in on the conversation with the next class. If you chose to enter the discussion, please identify yourself as a former student.

I wish you all the best in all your future academic endeavors.

Tom

6 comments:

  1. Thought there was supposed to be a "funny" last question?

    _Nick H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I had a change of heart and decided to lighten the load here at final time.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamilla McNac
    Wow what a turn of events during finals. I am surely appriciative to all that work together. It was a great way of showing that even though we may be from different cultures we are all out for many of the same accomplishments to get the job done!! A what a job well done to Mr. Laporte I could not have seen The Essentials in such a better way THANKS!!!
    ( I apologize for my absence on Tuesday like I said what a turn of events during finals) To all will succeed may all be successful >>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr. Laporte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah McAlpine

    So after reading this, I think I've been answering all the wrong blogs. This is what I get for being a procrastinator. You're probably cracking up at me right now and agreeing that this is what I get. FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lamond

    Wow i didnt know there where so many blogs to respond to thank you for this one it was a easy

    ReplyDelete